Hello All!

Recently we've had a number of tenants working inside their suites with spray paint, and solvents with strong fumes.  We wanted to send a gentle reminder that if you are using any toxic substances with strong fumes, to please do your work outside the building to maintain clean air-quality for your neighbours.  Items that have been recently spray painted should be left outside the building in open air to off-gas - rather than in common areas.  This notice also applies to artist studio spaces as the enhanced ventilation in these spaces is not at a high enough level to vent spray paint fumes. 

Thank you for your cooperation (and your neighbours will thank you as well!!).

  

0 comment(s)